TL;DR Password Managers
As a SRE Engineer Background, I was shopping around for finding some potential good candidates for holding passwords / 2FA, and sharing them easily with my Family or Teams.
I also keep my blog updated with new articles with my consulting company, you can check at https://cdcloudlogix.com/blog for more information :)
This document just give a quick overview of some of the password managers out there, here’s my list of my personal requirements:
- Team / Family management: Adding and sharing made easy.
- Pricing: Not excessive for a small group of people
- Expose Public API: Useful for CI/CD Pipelines / system users
- 2FA integration: Handy when you can share 2FA with your Team / Family directly.
- Audit Logs usage: Who did what
- “Cloud” solution without files management (KeePassX for instance).
- Mobile App
- Browser Extension
- Reddit Community Feeling reviews (Very subjective to my personal review)
There are many Password Managers out there, and this tab just outlined the main one. I hope that would also be useful for you out there :)